Is it filled with frustration?
Are you a good writer with a good Aurora story, or cool Aurora perspective?
Send it in and share it with the world.
If it's a good read, we'll publish it on Soft Serve News!
- Only stories that have not already been published.
- Regular blog post length (plus or minus): 400-800 words (from a half page to two pages). We'll make exceptions, but not too too long.
- We want at least one picture of you. If you have any other relevant pics (the Aurora you saw, the bear that chased you, etc.) send them in too.
- We can’t pay you, but we can link your byline to Google plus, Facebook, your website, etc. Just tell us.
- We might not be able publish everything. We reserve the right to edit for length or clarity.
- Email submissions to email@example.com
- Send text in the body of the email.
- Attach your photos to the email.
- (If you're more of a video person than a writer, put it on YouTube and send us a link.)
The desire to snag a big Aurora isn't shared by everyone. But for many of us there's a powerful drive to view this beauty in person -- face to face, eye to sky.
It's weird. Chasing it can be an emotional thing. It’s a back burner, front burner, no burner, I got burned burner story that's different for everyone.
If you have a good one, we'd love to hear it.
I bet everyone would.
Read Aurora Stories and Aurora News.